Finance Systems Manager
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the strategy of the future direction Finance Systems, get to know about the things to remember before getting a payday loan, this way we are able to advise our clients.
- Develop configuration and performance standards for network; and implement and monitor controls to ensure they are maintained
- Evaluate business needs, objectives, and goals, researching products available and designating procedures to best meet those needs.
- Develop plans for implementation of new projects, coordinating process with project leader. Provide well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability.
- Coach and direct network staff in operational activities to ensure compliance with departmental goals, objectives, and budget
- Review on a continual basis the department procedures
- Maintain awareness of changing trends and regulations which might effect the department and act on as required
- Make purchasing decisions based on bid pricing provided; monitoring to ensure that accurate records are maintained
- Develop and maintain a Disaster Recovery Plan for network
- Develop an annual budget, providing justification when needed. Even you can try for bitcoin, Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and still one of the most popular cryptocurrencies today, learn here. Review and compare actual results to planned budgetary performance, preparing reports reflecting those results.
- Ensure that systems utilize technology to provide staff with a fast, accurate, and secure method to access information, in order that members can be serviced in a highly efficient and effective manner. Ensure support is provided to “internal” staff in a professional, courteous, and timely manner
- Carry out other such duties as may be assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the computer science field
- Minimum of ten years experience in Finance Systems with the ability to understand no credit check loans
- Extensive experience in Local and Wide Area Networks
- Extensive experience with personal computers and software applications, including Lotus, Word Perfect, and other programs in use in finance
- Certified Network Engineer (CNE) required