Forward to a friend
We’re Amazon, Verizon & YC backed Toymail, an early stage tech startup based in NYC building a groundbreaking way for kids to exchange voice messages with loved ones. You might have seen us on Shark Tank a in February, snagging one of their best deals in history. Our founding team are the serial entrepreneurs behind Clocky, the runaway alarm clock that has sold over a million units. We value people who communicate complex ideas with fluency, attack problems creatively with simple and focused execution, and are hungry to build something big.
We’re looking for an experienced Director of Digital Marketing & Customer Acquisition who has successfully designed and implemented digital marketing strategies leading to rapid growth. As Toymail grows your role will evolve and requires diverse skillsets that help us build our business. With a background in paid campaign optimization you will be responsible for leading our growth marketing activities relating to user funnel, segmentation, acquisition campaigns, channel testing and analytics. The role requires a high level of analytical thinking, collaboration, attention to detail and project management.
Qualified candidates will have strong Digital Marketing experience scaling a B2C E-Commerce company with strong preference for experience at a VC Backed Startup venture
- Work alongside the CEO and executive team to implement fundamental growth, while determining the channels Toymail should focus on
- Build successful user acquisition campaigns online and offline.
- Use a data-driven approach to identify the highest possible areas of impact across customer’s journey.
- Build, design and push segment-specific strategies for all growth-related channels while leading efforts to test and optimize new channels.
- Proven experience building, implementing & executing growth mechanisms from scratch in a startup, toy or hardware company. This is not entry-level.
- Ability to balance a highly analytical, metrics focused approach with the strong creative mind needed to develop breakthrough campaigns.
- Experience in setting up and managing Google Analytics and Mixpanel.
- Excellent knowledge of social media, SEO, content marketing and advertising.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to create compelling content.Perks
- Being a core part of an awesome team that keeps playful inventing at the heart while revolutionizing an industry
- Medical Benefits
- Stock options that go along with a high-growth, well-funded startup
- Flexible working hours and unlimited sick days
- Generous vacation policy
- Options to work remotely at times.