If you want to drive the technology vision in one of the most successful digital companies in the world, we want to speak to you! We are looking for a Global CTO to partner with our product, business, and operations teams to continue to build proprietary technology to continue our competitive lead in the programmatic market. The role includes partnering with our product team to envision and execute our strategy and vision through world-class technology development. This newly created role is an integral part of our senior leadership team, and the candidate will lead and develop our global technology, including Turbine, our world class DMP.
At our company, you will collaborate with and lead a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated employees who are all passionate about building solutions to help evolve the digital media industry. Everyone at our company has a voice, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of the business. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
- Manage and evolve a global team of engineering leaders
- With the assistance of your team execute on the following responsibilities
Strategy & Planning
- In partnership with the executive team, identify opportunities and risks for delivering Our company’ products and services, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Assure development of fundamental technologies offering clear competitive advantage for current and future businesses.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering Our company’ products and services.
- Participate as a member of the executive team in establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization’s resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of product development, network infrastructure and engineering.
- Collaborate with and influence relevant resources within parent company to assess and recommend technologies that support Our company’ organizational and business needs.
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Initiate activities and policies that create a technology-friendly culture aligned with the company’s business strategy.
Implementation & Deployment
- Consult with P&E leadership team to select and manage company staff or outsourced vendors and partners.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices
- Define and communicate company values and standards for acquiring or developing systems, equipment, or software within the company.
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Share knowledge, mentor, and educate Our company’ key stakeholders with regard to the company’s technological vision, opportunities, and challenges.
- Ensure company technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner
- University degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus.
- Prior experience managing product or engineering organizations.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Our company is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels. Through the expert use of proprietary data and advertising technology along with unparalleled media relationships, Our company delivers results for over 2,800 clients in 40 markets across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.