The Initial Meeting
We’ll meet as soon as 24 hours after you contact us.
- Define search requirements
- Review ideal candidate profile and target companies
- Get a sense of your company culture
- Brief you on each step of our process
Within 24 hours, we’ll deliver a proposal outlining success metrics, timeline and projected costs.
- Review and agree on engagement terms
- Define actionable project goals and timeline
- Refine understanding of target candidate profiles
- Finalize position description
- Define interview process
Let’s get started. Throughout the recruitment process, we do all the heavy lifting for you, ensuring your time is spent with only the most-qualified candidates.
- Initiate intensive research and interviewing process
- Develop extended list of target candidates and companies
- Discuss any challenges and successes regarding previous sourcing strategies
Weekly Status Meetings
Results come quickly and we’ll maintain momentum until you’ve hired the ideal candidate for your position. Every week, we’ll provide detailed status reports including any updates related to the search, competitive market analysis and alternative sourcing strategies, when necessary. Regular, clear communication throughout the search process is vital to our partnership with our clients. We listen carefully, and we realize that the difference is in the details.
- Review list of active qualified candidates we are in process with
- Coordinate interview process
- Provide marketplace feedback on your company and position
- Propose alternative sourcing strategies when necessary
The role is not closed until your new hire’s first day—this is where our expertise comes in. We’ll use our qualitative research and intimate knowledge of the market to guide you to a compensation strategy that works.
- Complete candidate final interviews
- Determine terms of offer package
- Complete reference check
- Extend offer (consult on negotiation, as needed)
- Confirm offer acceptance and start date